Orange County Best Tree Care
Top Four Reasons To Use
Orange County Best Tree Care
When you're dealing with trees on your property or on the perimeter of the property, you need a professional tree service like Orange County Best Tree Care. Why us? Because we've been in the are and know that there are many species of tree both foreign and native to this part of California. We are more than just a reputable and knowledgeable tree service--we can assess the health of your trees and safely do the job that's too dangerous for you to undertake. Here's the top four reasons you should use Orange County Tree Service.
We Build Trusted Relationships--Not Just Clientele: Here at Orange County Best Tree Care we will gladly provide a copy of the work contract and current insurance certificate. We don't work under lesser conditions for our clients. We establish trust and emulate professionalism. We provide exceptional service people that we hand pick to be a part of our family. We maintain total control over the performance of our crew and if there is ever a question in your mind--ask. We are here and ready to handle any communications you have for us--before--during and after your tree project.
Proper Credentials: Because we know that you may have a job that entails cutting or skirting trees that are in or around electrical wires. For this and other more complicated jobs--we provide trained Arborists and Approved Line Clearance Arborists. Among other certifications some of our tree cutters have International Society of Arborculture and Tree Care Industry Association Certification. We at Orange County Best Tree Care, we understand that tree care, cutting and removal is more than just a cut and dry service--it's a process. Whether the tree project takes three hours or three days--you know you're receiving a professional that has the background and education, to do the job right the first time and will know the nature of your trees for future tree projects. We are that confident you'll continue to hire us for all your tree projects. We are educated, safe and reliable.
Quality Estimates: We provide quality written and detailed estimates. You'll never have to worry about where you stand with us. We are happy to leave you to make an educated decision to use our tree service. We know our staff and their knowledge and can stand by it. There is no doubt you will make the decision to hire us--and stay. An estimate says a lot about a company. From what you can expect done--what the expected cost will be and how long the job should take.
We Know the Details: It's things you may not think about that we reward you and enhance your experience with. For instance--some companies who are not trained Arborists will use spikes to climb a tree that they are only pruning or skirting. This further wounds the tree, causing the possibility of unnecessary and more expensive issues. We also don't perform “topping” which is an unhealthy practice for healthy tree and will do more damage than good. There are a lot of not so great practices that other companies will do because it makes them pretty good money. But we know our clientele is more that capable of spotting deception. So, we would rather be upfront. We will never offer to perform an unhealthy service to your trees.
There are so many more reasons to hire Orange County Best Tree Care. These four include the top, most important reasons but--they are not limited to them alone. We have taken great pride in building our tree service out of a love of nature. We make sure we are eco-friendly in all we do and we have a love of nature and all that dwell in it. That includes taking care of your tree project like it was our own. Even if you aren't sure what to do with a tree project, we can help you decide. Maybe there is just a need for trimming. Maybe your tree is breaching your neighbors yard and you don't know how to approach it--call us--we're here.
Sprinkler Servicing for the Drought
1. Sprinklers in Drought: We know how important it is for you to have a water restriction for drought. So, we've made it our business to be the experts in the drought arena. We understand that California is a drought country. We know that the laws here are tough. We also understand that there is a bit of a challenge with resetting your sprinkler timers. This is a no brainer for us. We will reset your timers and show you how and when to do this.
2. Sprinkler Timers: Sprinkler timers are a great thing to have, just set it and forget it. But, with all the fluctuations in the drought situation, we are there to help you reset your sprinkler timers. Most timers can be set for the time of day and the week which is your time to water. If it doesn't then they are able to be replaced. We can do that at a rate that you can afford to bring you the peace of mind that you need.
3. Rates: We have been around for a very long time and are able to pay it forward with the by giving the best rates in the county. We know that the sprinkler system is one of those things that people just don't take into consideration as a must have is a sprinkler system. However; there is a lot to be said for a having one put in or fixed in a home that is older. A lawn takes a lot water especially in hot areas. Drought is also an issue so we have to take into account that using the hose will take a lot more effort and a lot more money over time when you do it that way. There is a financial benefit to having a sprinkler system that is energy efficient which is the only way we allow it to happen.
4. We have the best staff and the best equipment that you can order. Let us help you replace your old sprinkler system, you won't be sorry, call us now!
Installation and Repair
Our Rates: We have the best rates in the county in the first place but you’ll be staying with us guaranteed once you get a taste of the service, you’ll enjoy our packages for sprinkler repair and replacement.
We know things happen and people will run over a sprinkler head with the lawnmower or the car, it’s just inevitable and something we can’t control. There are a few packages to choose from and there is one that fits any budget.
We want you to be happy with the plan you choose. Let one of our consultants talk to you about which one would suite you the best.
1. Commercial Sprinklers: Commercial sprinkler systems are a cinch to us. We install every different type of sprinkler system that you can imagine for every business or residential property. We know your business is important to you and so is the look of the grounds around it. The trees and plants that you pay to keep are the ones that are watered by our systems and we take that seriously.
2. The Process: We will initially answer any questions you may have and then we will move on to surveying your property and answering your questions as well. This is a process that takes several days or weeks and upon the survey of the land and the equipment that exists if any, will let us know what we need to do and how long it should take.
3. The Rates: The rates are the most competitive in the county. They are packaged in the right way to handle a corporate budget. We know that the grounds are important around your business but they are also not at the top of the budget. So, we make sure that you can afford to keep the front line appearance of the buildings looking fresh and well watered.
4. What a sprinkler system does for your business: There is something to be said for having well-manicured and well watered grounds because it’s the front line of the business that you have. It is the first impression that they drive up to and if you share a building it’s a good job to be on the board or stay active in the decision to have an irrigation sprinkler system. This makes sure that you are more in control of what others see. If you are a small business with a small piece of land you want to make this space as appealing as possible because you want an excellent impression of who you and your brand is.
5. What great landscaping means: It means that you reflect a well-kept place to be.
Low Cost Sprinkler
Installation and Repair
1. Low Cost Sprinkler Installation and Repair: Sprinkler systems are typically daunting to most people and the very last thing to spend on. So, we are here to tell you that there doesn’t need to be a conundrum over the price. Our company will provide an installation and repair package for you. This is custom package that you can choose what type of service and installation would suite your business.
2. The Process: The process for this is easy. Call us and answer a few initial questions about your property that you need a sprinkler system for. Then we will come out to survey the property and make sure of the surroundings prior to doing any work. We look at the area and spaces that need to be watered and how much. Different plants, trees and shrubs are able to be watered at the intervals they need to be. Because they are different species and need different amounts of water. We also have to work with the ongoing California water restrictions. The process is not that long. We are the pros and we can assess what the need is in a short survey. After the survey, we will be able to get to work right away. The process can take a few days to a couple of weeks.
3. Maintenance: We also like to include in our packages the maintenance and repair you will need over time. These are the sprinkler systems we put in so no one knows that system like we do. We know what you’re describing when things go wrong. We have the parts and the repair technicians that know what to do and have the tools to do it when someone breaks a sprinkler head. So it just makes sense that there is a plan with our company in place that protects your investment way after the work is done. There is a package that suites everyone and they are adjustable over time so you can be sure you won’t break your budget. Make sure you call soon so we can get started on a low cost sprinkler system that works for you.
Low Cost Tree Pruning
Most people have no idea what really goes into pruning a tree. If you think about it, tree trimming is not the same as pruning for a reason. We are quick and knowledgeable so the job gets done in quickly and efficiently with the most affordable rates in the county. There is simply nothing not to like.
They have strategic techniques for a reason as well. You simply can’t just spot a tree branch and decide, hey this means it needs to be cut or pruned. Here you’ll learn the difference and you’ll also be very pleased with the result of your bill for our low cost pruning service.
Sprinkler Installation and Repair
1. Sprinklers get injuries all the time, after all, who hasn't unknowingly decapitated a sprinkler head once or twice. If you haven't then your lawn company certainly has. It's as easy thing to do and an easy thing to notice when your system goes on and you've flooded out the neighbors; not cool. The water restriction laws will get you for that, they're strict in California and strictly enforced, you don't want the fine. Make sure you are doing what you need to do and call us for an inspection.
2. Once we know what the issue is we can either fix it or tell you what's causing any issues in the line. If you need to have a sprinkler system in your yard because you don't have one yet we can do that for you.
3. What to expect: Call us and speak to one of our specialists. We will be able to answer all of your questions from there. We'll be able to ask the right questions to initially determine what you need. It helps if you know the square footage of the lawn and where you want the water to fall. This is especially true where you have significant foliage and plants or flowers that you want watered. Then we will make an appointment to come out and assess the property and check where there may be existing lines. Once that's done we can give you a more concrete estimate and suggest options to you. Then the work you choose commences.
4. New Homes: If you have any new home or one that is being built we can lay in the pipes and the sprinklers for you and start your home sprinkler system with the state of the art equipment that is built to last you for many years of joy in the garden. There is a process to it and will be done in the quickest and most expedient way.
5. Our Staff: We have the best and most talented staff to handle your very important project and at the right price!
Low Cost Tree Trimming
The low cost tree trimming that we offer does not sacrifice quality. We can offer the rates that we do simply because we know what we’re doing. We make sure we are targeting the issue with professional knowledge and we don’t cause but prevent future problems and cost to you.
We only attack the issue but we will advise what we see with all your neighboring trees. We know how which trees should be planted with others so they don’t poison each other. This will actually be a way to prevent trees from dying and the cost to you for removal. Certain trees and plants are not supposed to be close together and this causes expensive issues. Call us for an appointment.
1. Staff: Our staff are more than just tree trimmers and traditional gardeners. We provide professional Arborists. We have the best people that know all that there is to know about trees and their species. If you are wondering whether or not they are necessary we will tell you first hand that they are. We can't stress enough how important it is to have someone that will know the ways to cut, prune, plant and treat each tree. If it's done wrong you will have caused an over growth issue that may be more costly and dangerous to property to be able to control.
2. Rates: Rates do not have to be high in order for the Arborist to do his or her job. There is no nickle and diming our clientele. We are able to provide the best service at the lowest prices because we know what it takes to run our business. We firmly believe that quality and great prices should go hand in hand and if you're running your business right then you'll be able to provide a balance of both.
3. Equipment: Equipment is a major undertaking because we've invested in the top of the line stuff. That means it's quieter and also does the job faster and better than the standard equipment used. We are happy to say that we can provide the best in service for a fraction of the time and the results lasts longer. Call us today for a quote on your next tree trimming session.
4. Reputation: Our reputation is second to none. We have the best reputation for one simple reason and that is the fact that we use Arborists that are licensed and able to get your trees trimmed, pruned, fertilized and treated the way they're to be for the type of species they are. We have a specialist for every type of service and we feel that if we can't do it right that we shouldn't be doing it at all. We have a great reputation for having a spotless reputation in the area of keeping the trees from excessive overgrowth and from any diseases of any breed. We know what we're doing. You won't find green gardeners paint on trees to simply cover wounds.
5. What to Expect: Expect the absolute best work for a great company with and excellent reputation. We will make sure your trees are cared for by the best licensed Arborists we can employ. You can trust us with any sized project from residential to commercial. You know, it's a challenge to keep the trees in check that is the biggest part of our job. Why? Because of the ignorance of people about the way to handle tree growth, which is no fault of their own, most people will top a tree or they will start hacking away and the tree is then encouraged to grow badly and this causes over growth. This means there are overgrown branches that could damage property and fall during storms as well as damage the tree unnecessarily.
Tree trimming is a process that takes more than just DIY or an ordinary gardener. Although this is the way that most people do it. Tree trimming to most people is just simply looking at and sizing up a tree that may have branches that are too long or high or low, whatever the case people start hacking away or hire a gardener that does the same. In this way, there is always an issue that wouldn’t be felt for a while. But by the time the tree begins to grow its branches back, you have an out of control tree that will terrorize every other tree you have as well as any property that its near. Is this an evil tree? No, it’s a tree that’s been trimmed wrong. So, needless to say, you need it done right. That’s when you call us. Why” we’ll explain here.
The moment that you have an issue call us and let us know exactly what the issue is. Once we ask a few pertinent questions we can set up a system for you to be able to afford your repairs and not have to have a giant repair bill. After we assess the situation, we are ready to come out and assess that situation. Once we know what the situation is like and how much work will be done on your property, then, we can plan and do the work efficiently with as little inconvenience as possible.
Palm Tree Skinning:
Palm tree skinning is something few people know about but in states that have a lot of them like we do here in California, people are unaware of how important this is.
The skinning process means that we take away old bark from the tree and expose the inner layer that is fresher and smoother allowing the tree to breathe. However, this does much more than that. Tree skinning and the removal of the outer layers of bark are what discourages animals and creatures, even rates that end up roof rats from burrowing and nesting in the tree.
This means the tree lives longer and doesn’t die and fall into the street. We have been a part of many city beautification projects and will be a part of many more as the palm tree business is still booming.
Do you have unsightly stumps or ones that are getting in the way of your building, planting or gardening plans? Well then you’ve come to the right place. We have the best low cost, affordable stump grinding service anywhere in the county.
We have certified arborists that take care of the grinding and recycling or disposal depending on what you require or desire. We know every kind of tree which helps when doing this type of work because in some cases we can take care of those deep or giant roots that can get out of control.
Here we will have you convinced to hire the best low cost arborists that are your personal stump grinding professionals.