Tree Care in Lake Forest
Are you a resident or business owner in Lake Forest?
We have been working with trees and sprinkler systems in Lake Forest for over 20 years.
Lake Forest Sprinklers
Installation and Repair
1. Lake Forest Sprinkler Installation and Repair: At Lake Forest Sprinkler installation, we pride ourselves on a seamless installation service. There is a process that we use to make sure you get the right system for your residential or commercial property.
2. Process: Call us and talk to one of our specialists. We will ask some more pertinent questions we need to know in order to serve you best. We have to know the size of your property and what type of land you want irrigated. This is important to know among other things to complete the job correctly. There are other facets of the project that we have to consider since every property is unique. We will then initially come out and survey the property. This will answer any additional questions we will have that you as the property owner may or may not be aware of. Then, we will scope the area where to dig. Then we will begin the work at hand. We will tell you throughout the project what phase we are in and what we are doing before we begin. We respect your property as much as you do and we always make a concerted effort to keep you informed of what we do.
3. Rates: The rates are competitive for the county and we have a lot of great packages that include installation and service of the very sprinkler systems we install.
4. What to expect: You can expect an explanation of your system and timers and you will be shown how to work them. This is a case of a brief demonstration and a scheduling of the watering of the property. In California, we are under water restriction and we are very aware and also very busy because of the restriction. We will teach you about the water restriction and how to change the timer when that restriction changes.
5. Our Staff: Our staff is very experienced installers. They have experience with every kind of installation on all properties; that means industrial, residential and commercial. It’s a rare occasion that we can’t install a sprinkler system whether on a new property or existing property due to no familiarity with it.