Orange, CA Tree Care Services
Orange, CA Tree Care
1. Tree Removal: We will come and remove old dead trees. We will remove tree stumps and grind them down. We can also make mulch out of the tree that we remove. This is the most eco-friendly thing to do. It’s a great way to recycle. Call today for assessment.
2. Tree Trimming: Did you know that if you trim a tree the wrong way it is not only dangerous but it creates a future problem that is hard to fix? When you trim a tree you are actually encouraging growth in a certain way. Leave it to the professionals today!
3. Sprinkler Installation and Repair: We know what a troublesome time it is to have your sprinklers run over and broken. This can be done accidently by a lawn mower which is the most common way. We can repair sprinkler heads or the whole mechanism and advise what to do next. It's a drought in CA and there are new regulations about watering your lawn. Call today to reset that complicated sprinkler timer and to save water. Commercial and Residential Sprinklers.
4. Tree Pruning: Tree trimming and pruning are two different things and it’s important that you do this the right way and not shock the tree or send it growing the wrong way. You also don’t want to leave it susceptible to diseases when a tree has a wound open.
5. Crown Reduction: When you want to reduce the crown or top of a tree it’s best to let us handle that too. This is because if you DIY it or get a company to “Top” the tree it causes the same effect as pruning or trimming the wrong way.
6. Skirting: Skirting the tree is a way of lifting branches that are in the way at the bottom of a tree and that may stunt its growth. It’s a great way to shape up a tree and make sure it’s growing the way it should. Get an estimate today!
7. Stump Grinding: Stump grinding is a way of getting rid of those stumps that are sitting there and crowding up your property. This happens when multiple trees are felled. We will grind and mulch them to recycle and repurpose.
8. Palm Tree Skinning: Palm tree skinning is a way of getting the old bark free from the tree and preventing it falling off the tree. This also will keep the trees healthy and attractive looking. There is a process to this which we will discuss at length with you when you call. It is a necessary process for trees.
9. Emergency Tree Services: This is a service that takes care of felled trees in the middle of the road. It’s a hazard that we take very seriously. Call us anytime to remove a felled tree or branched that may be an obstruction. Weather conditions may cause wait time.
10. Tree Shaping: Tree shaping is not like topiary in the way that it’s not artistic. Tree shaping is a way to prune and trim a tree to a healthy level while at the same time encouraging a shape that is aesthetically pleasing. This takes a skill that our specialists have.
11. Fruit Tree Care: Fruit trees need special care. This is especially true when grown out of their natural area. They have to be pruned and trimmed as well as fertilized differently. They have to be planted around the correct trees, shrubs and plants so that they aren’t root poisoned.
12. Deep Root Feeding: Deep root feeding is a fantastic way to give your trees the best meal they’ve ever had. A great shot of nutrition and a longer lived, healthier tree. This doesn’t take that long. We need to assess the tree and choose what’s best for its health.