We at Orange County Best Tree Service are well acquainted with what it takes to maintain landscaping. We have been in the area long enough to know what it takes to help you maintain your landscaping through the climate changes we have here. There are so many factors that effect the earth and your land here due to seismic activities that shift the earth beneath your home and yard. But we're the pros and we have the most knowledgeable staff that can serve all your tree servicing needs.
Assessment and Estimates: First step to take is call Orange County Best Tree Services. Talk to a professional tree service person--not just customer care. We are big enough to serve you but not too big. We don't outsource anything anywhere so you won't be patched out to the middle on nowhere. You will actually speak to a trained professional that works directly out in the field. We will assess your tree service needs and then come out for an inspection where a written estimate will be given.
Schedule the Service: Once you accept the estimate--and we are confident you will--because we are that competitive--we will start the job. By then, we will have gone over time, cost and equipment used as well as any special instructions and we are good to go.
Education: For some--the difference between trimming and pruning may become confused. We run into this a lot. We don't just show up and do a job--we will educate you. We have a very well educated group of service people who will tell you if you've misunderstood. You see, pruning is what we would do to protect the tree or the shrub. Trimming is to shape and encourage proper growth in order to have a healthy tree. It is also done in situations when you have a tree that is near power lines and need them cleared. This is an undertaking you should not do yourself.
State of the Art Tools: We have the latest power trimmers used to trim trees to a better standard. The trees outgrow the trimming in a fuller and healthier state. We will come back bi annually to trim the tree and keep it maintained for the year. We will also do its pruning once per year. We can keep your flowering trees beautiful with a trimming in the spring and winter.
Tree Trim Inspection: We send a certified Arborist which will securely climb and inspect the trees to make sure there are no cracks, splints or other hazardous conditions that have developed because of overgrowth. Then, an estimate after a conversation with you can be made. When a tree or tree grouping is overgrown and intertwined it can cause a hazardous issue. It can get in the way of now, invisible power lines or possibly get blown into a roof, windows or other parts of the property and will cost you a lot of money to rectify. A tree inspection is a valuable service in and of itself because its what will tell you if a tree is dead and rotting or dying. It will let you know if the tree is diseased in any way and if it can be saved. Its like having a check up and the processes that are done are called tree surgery. For example--sometimes you have a tree that needs to just be trimmed to bring back the health and vitality. Other times, in the process of tree trimming--it is discovered that the tree has spots in the trunk that need to be cut out or fungus that was hidden by the overgrowth that need to be removed.
Tree trimming is seemingly simple and because of that misconception--people try to do it themselves. Now you can understand through the education on this site--why Orange County Best Tree Service offers such a comprehensive tree service. We know it means more than just taking off limbs. Because the wrong limb cut can mean a detrimental situation for that tree and more money to fix it or remove it than you bargained for.
Low Cost Tree Trimming
1. Low Cost Tree Trimming: What sets our company apart from others is the fact that we utilize arborists and not just tree trimmers and gardeners. There are ways to save a lot of money with the use of arborists and not just gardeners, both now and in the future and here we will tell you why. There is a need for understanding as much as possible about each of the tree species and how to keep them. There are many species and the arborist is trained to know what they are. They each have a unique way of being treated, pruned and cut. When a tree trimmer comes along and potentially treats each tree the same, this is a problem and a long term cost for you.
2. Tree Trimming Essential Knowledge: Each species has to be cut, trimmed or pruned at a certain time and in a certain way. If done improperly the tree will grow out of control and maybe even die eventually from contracting disease through wounds. The paint you see on trees is not a good idea as it causes infection. It is only meant for emergencies.
3. Tree Trimmer Versus Arborist: Basically, if you are using an arborist, your chances of having to lose more money by making up the mistakes that a tree trimming service may do are pretty much none. There is a science to it and we make sure that weather it is a residential property or a commercial property you will have much more savings if you are doing things the right way from the beginning. It is a prudent move to obtain the services of an arborist right at the beginning of the property ownership as well as just as you would be planting a tree for the first time. This can save hundreds and thousands for a big enough commercial property. Essentially you need a tree doctor on staff when you need them.
4. Rates: Ask us about the package rates that are available now.
Don't you love a manicured, planned property or yard? Landscape design is becoming more and more popular... don't be left behind! Hire us... for almost pennies we can make your yard the prettiest in the neighborhood... decades of experience shows when you hire us as your tree trimming/pruning team!
Trees ... yes, please!
It’s no surprise that we love our trees so. They are great providers of shade, they create a barrier to filter noise, they clean our air, and shelter us from wind and rain. Seated below their broad canopy, we can enjoy a comfortable backrest or if we are feeling spirited, they can double as a jungle gym. Beautiful evergreens or leafless silhouettes in winter, or fruit bearing trees for a satisfying delicious treat in summer days. It’s no wonder this affinity has been a long lasting love affair.
Yes too ... It would be great if they were totally maintenance free but ... like us, they need a little TLC at times! So ARE YOU taking adequate care to protect your protector?
Fortunately, nature, really for the most part, has our backs! Although, nature can also be a predator of sorts too!
· Are you feeding? Timed Fertilization Applications can keep trees in top shape.
· Are you pruning dead wood or not structurally smart, crossed branches?
· Are you recognizing early signs of disease or pests before it’s grown into a much bigger problem?
· Are you proactively stanced against damage from high winds?
· Are you protecting people and property from parts of your tree raining down on your car, your home, your neighbor’s home or worse, a person or pet?
If you weren’t able to say “YES” to this simply survey – you might want to study up on some tree tips!
1. In our urban sprawl, landscapes – though dotted with spectacular aboricultural specimens – are sadly robbed of what nature did before we put our nose in her business! Stressed trees need critical nutrients. Having an analysis, a proper strategy to accommodate different tree varieties, and the recommended deep root feeding protocols in place can make a huge difference in your trees life.
2. Structural soundness, lush, healthy, beautifully trained trees are the product of trimming trees following the science of a whole study dedicated to the art of treescaping. Dead wood and competing branches should not only be cut at the right time, but also the right angle to protect the branch collar. Consult professional guidance here for this important to your trees health practice.
3. Bark injuries can fester with fungi and pests, by creating an entry for both. Sometime subtle changes can often be overlooked by the untrained eye. Get a closer look for these signs: leaf damage, irregular bark markings, signs of fungus or pest populations. Swift action is critical once signs of attack are evident.
4. Overhanging branches, too large for the space, “V” shaped trunks – each of these are situations that can contribute to devastating damage when structurally unsupported weight, winds or quakes can test already compromised trees. Proactive pruning to protect your protectors is the key to not losing specimens whose maturity is not easily replaced. Be proactive to avoid loss.
Your tree’s health depends on you.